All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Hermetics is a powerful spiritual techlogy of the mind. It is a course of study and practice that teaches the science of illumination and the ability to alter reality. The ancient Egyptian form of Hermetic philosophy was that the mind shapes reality. The New Hermetics extends that philosophy - the universe is a great mind or consciousness, and we are a part of that consciousness; therefore by learning to control the mind, we learn to control our part of the universe. With updated versions of the ancient Rosicrucian brotherhood's 10 levels of initiation, combined with ancient and modern mind-expanding techniques such as visualization and NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), The New Hermetics progressively gives initiates power over their minds and world. Practicing these elements simultaneously makes it possible to undergo initiation into the mysteries of consciousness in a fraction of the time it was ever before possible. The course offered in the book lets practitioners master their minds in such a way that they will be able to achieve anything and everything they want in life, spiritually and physically.
- Author BiographyJason Augustus Newcomb is a writer and artist who has worked with the powers of the mind and consciousness-altering practices for many years. He lives in Los Angeles, but travels across the US giving lectures and workshops.
- Author(s)Jason Newcomb
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Content Notelin
- Weight500 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.