All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe new ACRL information literacy concepts brings renewed interest in information literacy instruction and skills for librarians. The New Information Literacy Instruction: Best Practices offers guidance in planning for and implementing information literacy instruction programs in a wide range of instructional situations. As librarians take a new look at information literacy instruction, this essential book will help guide you in creating and maintaining a quality instruction program.
- Author BiographyPatrick Ragains is Business and Government Information Librarian at the University of Nevada, Reno. He holds an MLS from the University of Arizona (1987) and an MA in History from Northern Arizona University (1984). He has edited Information Literacy Instruction That Works: A Guide to Teaching by Discipline and Student Population (ALA/Neal-Schuman, 2013) and has published articles in American Libraries, Communications in Information Literacy, Journal of Government Information, portal: Libraries & the Academy, and Research Strategies. He is former chair of the ACRL Research Committee and is active in the ACRL Instruction Section. M. Sandra Wood, MLS, MBA, is Librarian Emerita, Penn State University Libraries, and a Fellow of the Medical Library Association. Ms. Wood is founding and current editor of Medical Reference Services Quarterly (in its 34th volume). She was a librarian for over thirty-five years at the George T. Harrell Library, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Pennsylvania State University, specializing in reference, education, and database services. Ms. Wood has written or edited more than 12 books, the latest two entitled Health Sciences Librarianship and Successful Library Fundraising: Best Practices (both with Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2014).
- Author(s)M. Sandra Wood,Patrick Ragains
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleBest Practices in Library Services
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.