All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Money Game has been fully rewritten to take account of changes in the world ecomy. It provides a comprehensive overview of international financial developments, including both the structure of payments arrangements and the series of credit and asset bubbles as well as financial crises.
- Author BiographyROBERT Z. ALIBER is Professor Emeritus of International Trade and Economics at the Booth Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago. He has been the Houblon-Norman Fellow at the Bank of England, the National Westminster Bank Professor of International Finance at the London Business School, a visiting scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center for International Studies in Washington, and the JPMorgan Prize fellow at the American Academy in Berlin. Among his previous books are The Multinational Paradigm, National Monetary Policies and the International Financial System, and Your Money and Your Life. He brought out the fifth edition of Charles P. Kindleberger's Manias, Panics and Crashes.
- Author(s)Robert Z. Aliber
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight715 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.