Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionFifty ocean hot spots off the New Jersey coast are the focus of this detailed guide for the boating angler. From Sandy Hook's Raritan Bay to the waters of Delaware Bay off Cape May Point, New Jersey hosts some prime ocean fishing opportunities, for striped bass, fluke, cod, sharks, tuna and many other species. Outdoor writer and lifetime angler Honachefsky details these locations, how to find them (with GPS and Loran specifics) and how they are fished.
- Author BiographyNick Honachefsky fishes New Jersey waters from a boat most months of the year and has written for The Fisherman and other publications. He lives in Mantoloking, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Nick Honachefsky
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note20 b/w photos & 15 maps
- Weight452 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.