All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionGot a clothespin? Turn it into a dragonfly. Got a walnut? Turn it into a sailboat. Kids will find these plus hundreds more easy crafts, including animals, nature crafts, games, gifts, toys and works of art in the revised, updated and redesigned New Jumbo Book of Easy Crafts. We've added 20 new crafts, including a wind sock to check the weather, a new costume for dress-up and a wagon train to store craft materials and toys. <br/><br/>We've also revitalized the cover and interior with fresh designs, while illustrator Caroline Price has added new illustrations, revisited her original art and colorized it. You'll also find an updated introduction and materials section. <br/><br/>The book divides crafts into four themed sections: Imagine and Create, Wear and Use, Make and Play and Decorate and Celebrate, making it easy for kids, parents and teachers to find the perfect craft for a special day, a special person or just for fun.
- Author BiographyJudy Ann Sadler is the best-selling author of over 20 craft books for children including Corking, Knitting, Simply Sewing, Hemp Jewelry and The Kids Can Press Jumbo Book of Easy Crafts. She still looks forward to making stuff every day. Judy Ann lives with her family in London, Ontario.Caroline Price has been doing crafts all her life. She has used these skills to help her in her work in stop motion animation, film and television, for which she has won an award. She has done illustrations for three Kids Can craft books. She now lives and works in Toronto with her husband.
- Author(s)Judy Ann Sadler
- PublisherKids Can Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleKids Can Press Jumbo Books (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationWest Toronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintKids Can Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width214 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Caroline Price
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.