CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, the large body of 'new law of evidence' is presented in an accessible form: that is, the law arising from the extensive statutory revision by the Commonwealth and New South Wales in 1995, Tasmania in 2001 and Victoria in 2008. Complex statutory construction and substantive law issues receive comprehensive treatment. Differences between jurisdictions are also highlighted and discussed. Cross-referencing to relevant provisions helps to navigate around the Acts. In addition, readers may draw on numerous case examples and an alphabetical guide to the changes that the legislation has effected to common law principles. The New Law of Evidence antates the forthcoming amendments to the Commonwealth and New South Wales Acts following the joint review and report of the Australian, New South Wales and Victorian Law Reform Commissions.
- Author(s)Jill Anderson,Louise Clegg,Neil Williams
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.