All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionFrom employees to bosses, a manager's job isfilled with challenges that have to be met quicklyand effectively. The New Manager's Handbookexplains the rules of the game for anyone newto the ranks. You will get invaluable tips forteaming with employees and inspiring breakthroughperformance.
- Author BiographyMorey Stettner is the editor of Executive Wealth Advisory and a renowned speaker and communication consultant. He has written more than a dozen business books and manuals, including Skills for New Managers, The New Manager's Handbook, and The Art of Winning Conversation.
- Author(s)Morey Stettner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMighty Managers Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.