All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely book, Alex Callinicos explores the real meaning of the Bush Doctrine. He deconstructs the rhetorical justifications of the 'war on terrorism' and analyses the strategy of the Republican neoconservatives who w dominate American foreign policy. * A controversial and provocative view on an extremely timely and important topic. * Examines the neo--conservative foreign policies of the Bush administration and the Project for the New American Century . * Highly topical * Builds on the success of Callinicos' previous book with us -- An Anti--Capitalist Manifesto.
- Author BiographyAlex Callinicos is Professorof Politics at the University of York.
- Author(s)Alex Callinicos
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight228 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.