The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America's Top Traders by Jack D. Schwager (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.16Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The New Market Wizards, successful traders relate the financial strategies that have rocketed them to success. Asking questions that readers with an interest or involvement in the financial markets would love to pose to the financial superstars, Jack D. Schwager encourages these financial wizards to share their insights. Entertaining, informative, and invaluable, The New Market Wizards is destined to become ather Schwager classic.
- Author BiographyJack Schwager is a managing director and principal of The Fortune Group, an alternative asset management firm regulated in the UK and the United States. Schwager is the Senior Portfolio manager for Fortune's Market Wizards Funds of Funds, a broadly diversified series of institutional hedge fund portfolios. He also serves on the board of Fortune's research affiliate Global Fund Analysis, a leading source of independent hedge fund research. His prior experience includes 22 years as the director of futures research for some of Wall Street's leading firms and 10 years as the co-principal of a commodity trading advisory firm. Mr. Schwager is perhaps best known as the author of the best-selling Market Wizards (1989), and the equally popular The New Market Wizards (1992). A third volume in this series, Stock Market Wizards, published by HarperCollins, was released in early 2001. Mr. Schwager's first book, A Complete Guide to the Futures Markets, which was published in 1984, is considered to be one of the classic reference works in the field. More than a decade later he revised and expanded this original work into the three-volume series, Schwager on Futures, consisting of the following titles: Fundamental Analysis (1995), Technical Analysis (1996), and Managed Trading: Myths and Truths (1996). He is also the author of Getting Started in Technical Analysis (1999), which is part of John Wiley's popular Getting Started series. Mr. Schwager is a frequent seminar speaker and has lectured on a range of analytical topics with particular focus on the characteristics of great traders, hedge fund investment, performance measurement, technical analysis, and trading system evaluation. He holds a B.A. in Economics from Brooklyn College and an M.A. in Economics from Brown University.
- Author(s)Jack D. Schwager
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/1994
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.