All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide introduces us to the expansive inner world of meditation through a series of twenty-one meditations which lead us step-by-step to increasingly beneficial states of mind. Together, these meditations form the entire Buddhist path to enlightenment. By following simple meditation instructions, readers can experience the inner tranquility and lightness of mind that comes from meditation- thereby bringing greater happiness to ourself and others. Clear and relevant meditation break practices are revealed, so readers can integrate the meditations into their daily activities.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 21 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has also founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist Centers and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width139 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.