Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe New nasen A-Z of Reading Resources is a graded list of all current reading schemes complete with guidance on the books' suitability for readers at different levels of experience and competence. It will: * enable teachers, SENCos and support services to choose books that are appropriate yet sufficiently rewarding for struggling readers * prove to be a time-saving resource for schools replenishing their reading stock * follow up-to-the-minute thinking on 'readability'. A great resource for all schools - primary and secondary - as well as support services, advisers and literacy consultants.
- Author BiographySuzanne Baker is a highly qualified and experienced teacher and Reading Recovery Tutor who has worked extensively with children who need extra help with learning to read. She has co-authored the Book Bands publication for the Reading Recovery Network (Institute of Education, London) and is very knowledgeable about current reading books and their suitability for different children. Lorraine Petersen in Chief Executive Office of nasen (National Association of Special Educational Needs).
- Author(s)Lorraine Petersen,Suzanne Baker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDavid Fulton / Nasen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight370 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.