Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionImparting experiences from the theatre world to show how to manage operations in the 21st century, this book provides the key ideas necessary to implement a new operational culture that will lead to excellence in service. This is a must read for executives who wish their operations to be effective and to find satisfaction in shared success.
- Author BiographyBEATRIZ MUNOZ-SECA Doctorate in Philosophy and Letter from the University of Navarra and Master in Education from Harvard University. With more than 18 years' experience in high-level positions, in national and international companies as well as in public administration, she has worked in the United States, Mexico and Spain. Professor Munoz-Seca joined IESE in 2000, where she is Full Professor of Production, Technology and Operations Management. JOSEP RIVEROLA Doctorate in Industrial Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Catalunya and PhD in Operations Research from Stanford University. In 1976, he was awarded the chair Organisation of Operational Research and Production at the Polytechnic University of Catalunya. Professor Riverola is currently Professor of Production, Technology and Operations Management and holds the Alcatel chair at IESE, where he also directs the Centre for Operational Excellence.
- Author(s)Beatriz Munoz-Seca,Josep Riverola
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.