All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a completely new and fully comprehensive edition aimed at anyone who has contact with the construction industry. Written in a simple, easily accessible fashion the book contains major features on sustainability and the environment, hazard, vulnerability and uncertainty management together with new categories on business and finance, sustainability, water and transport. This edition offers easy and extensive cross referencing and definitions designed to help students to learn and associate ideas making this the perfect guide for anyone interested in any aspect of civil engineering.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Blockley is the Head of the Civil Engineering Department at Bristol University and a former President of the Institution of Structural Engineers. His awards include the Telford Gold Medal from the Institution of Civil Engineers and the Oscar Faber Diploma from the Institution of Structural Engineers and his published titles include Engineering Safety and The Nature of Structural Design and Safety .
- Author(s)David Blockley
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight383 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.