All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare for a world of compound invation which blends 3, 5, 10 strands of infotech, greentech, biotech and healthtech to solve the Grand Challenges our world faces-and the more routine ones Polymath is the Greek word for a Renaissance person like Leonardo Da Vinci or Ben Franklin who excels in many disciplines. The New Polymath is an enterprise which has learned to amalgamate 3, 5, 10 strands of techlogy-infotech, cleantech, healthtech, natech, biotech-to create compound new products and to invate internal processes. Anchors around case studies on invations and creative processes at 8 New Polymath enterprises - BP, Cognizant, GE, Kleiner Perkins, National Hurricane Center, Plantronics, salesforce.com, WRHambrecht+Co Details eleven building blocks these Polymaths are utilizing - from cloud computing to sustainability to social networks Calatogs over 100 mini case studies of other invators who are defining state-of-the-art in those eleven building block areas The New Polymath brims with invation examples from a variety of industries, countries and business processes.
- Author BiographyVinnie Mirchandani , who goes by the moniker of Deal Architect, coaches enterprises on how to exploit disruptive technology trends. His firm has been recognized in The Black Book of Outsourcing as a top advisory boutique. He is also a prolific blogger, writing about technology-enabled innovation on his New Florence, New Renaissance blog and about waste in technology on his Deal Architect blog. Earlier in his career, he was a respected analyst at Gartner, the technology research firm, and handled numerous international assignments at PwC Consulting. He has keynoted at many business and technology conferences and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal , BusinessWeek , The Financial Times , CIO Magazine , and other executive and technology publications.
- Author(s)Vinnie Mirchandani
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Professional Advisory Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight592 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.