All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Psychology with a synthesis of philosophy, science, metaphysics, and religion-defines man's place in the universe and reveals his latent powers with a vividness that reminds the reader of a lightening flash. Man is the architect of his own fortune. He can make or unmake himself. He can be weak or strong, rich or poor, according to the way he manipulates his consciousness and develops his inherent ability. This requires will power, determination, and self-improvement through work, activity, and study. He must learn to clothe his mind with beautiful garments of strength and power. He must be willing to spend as much money, time, and patience to bring about this mental garment as he would in clothing his body, beautifully and efficiently.
- Author(s)Charles F Haanel
- Date of Publication14/04/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width185 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.