The New Royal Family: Prince George, William and Kate, the Next Generation by Robert Jobson (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the beginning the world had watched with baited breath as the charming prince and his future bride overcame the struggles of university, rumours and a brief break-up before finally reconciling and becoming engaged. The royal wedding in 2011 - watched by an incredible estimated 2 billion people worldwide - was a defining moment, t only in their young lives, but also for the perception of the monarchy. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge came to embody the spirit and hope of their fine nation, and their triumph truly brought the Royal Family into the 21st century. Since the Palace anunced the Duchess's much-anticipated pregnancy in 2012, speculation has gone into overdrive surrounding the pitter-patter of tiny feet. the natural excitement of the birth of a future heir, combined with the historic possibility of the first baby to be born as a Queen-in-waiting fuelled the frenzy surrounding what became the most talked about event of the year. As well as a history of the young couple's romantic relationship, this in-depth book chronicles the next chapter of this modern-day fairytale and is packed wit beautiful photographs, fascinating facts and expert analysis. An intriguing insight and unrivalled souvenir, this is an essential read for royalists and romantics alike.
- Author BiographyRobert Jobson is one of Britain's foremost royal writers and commentators, dubbed 'The godfather of royal reporting' by the Wall Street Journal. He is Royal Editor of the respected London Evening Standard and regularly appears on television as a royal expert. A best-selling author and award-winning correspondent, he has been at the forefront of royal reporting for over 20 years. He is Royal Editor of Australia's top-rated morning shows, Sunrise and The Morning Show, for the leading 7 network. In the UK he is a regular on-screen expert for ITV's Daybreak, Sky News and the BBC. In America he is royal contributor for NBC's Today Show. He has met all the senior members of the Royal Family and travelled the world as an accredited correspondent on official visits. He has interviewed members of the Royal Family, including the Duke of York at Buckingham Palace. Robert, originally form Southend-On-Sea, Essex, graduated from he University of Kent at Canterbury with an honours degree in English Literature and Modern History before embarking on a career in journalism. At the beginning of his career he worked alongside photographer Arthur Edwards as royal reporter of the best-selling Sun newspaper. Arthur Edwards MBE is Britain's most celebrated royal photographer. For nearly 40 years he has travelled the world taking iconic pictures of the Royal Family as Royal Photographer for the best-selling newspaper, the Sun. Originally from London's East End he has chronicled the Royal Family through good times and bad, building up personal relationships with several of them. He has been responsible for many of the iconic royal images printed world over. He was presented with the MBE for services to newspapers in 2003 by Her Majesty the Queen. Arthur has kindly donated his fee for all the photographs used in this book to the Kids Charity, a charity providing practical, emotional an educational support to vulnerable inner-city children.
- Author(s)Robert Jobson
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2013
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Arthur Edwards,Niraj Tanna
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.