All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rules taught a generation of women how to turn their dating misery into marriage success. Dating gurus Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider showed millions of women how 'playing hard to get' could help them capture the heart of Mr Right. Their book proved controversial, sparked worldwide debate and became a publishing phenomenon. But that was all before Twitter, Facebook, online dating, texting and BBM. There are now even more ways to mess up your dating life. Ellen and Sherrie are regularly inundated with messages from women wanting to know: how to maintain a good profile on Facebook, the rules for texting, emailing and tweeting, and how to spot cheaters and players. This is the new dating bible for Rules Girls who want to have a good time dating without getting hurt or played.
- Author BiographyEllen Fein and Sherrie Schneider are two of the best-known names in the dating world. When The Rules was first published in 1995 it became a New York Times bestseller. Over the course of their careers, they have helped countless women find and marry Mr Right. As part of their work they also run a worldwide network of Rules dating contacts so that women can get quick, free advice and support. They have been friends for 25 years, advising women on their love lives through their books and coaching courses. Ellen is married with two children and Sherrie is married with a teenage daughter.
- Author(s)Ellen Fein,Sherrie Schneider
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight264 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- crabbinator66618 Oct, 2016by
Excellent guide in dating!!! Every girl must have!! Wished I had read this before my previous failed relationships!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.