All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate guide to winning in business. Drawing on the experiences of some of the world's most successful entrepreneurs and corporate executives, it sheds light on the cut and thrust of commercial relationships and provides a candid insight into what it takes to thrive as an entrepreneur. Themes include the role of failure, luck and risk, people, power, money, greed and ambition. Together, it reveals the essential underlying truths which define business in the twenty-first century. The book contains thoughts, anecdotes and advice from 36 business people drawn from a variety of backgrounds and career paths. Multi-millionaire heads of billion-pound businesses rub shoulders with chief executives of some of the world's biggest blue-chip companies. Also featured are celebrity investors, business TV show contestants, and even those who have fallen foul of the business rules and survived to tell the tale. It is a must read for anyone wanting to grow a business, become wealthy and powerful, or make a meteoric push up the career ladder.
- Author BiographyDan Matthews was born in Epsom, Surrey, and educated at Glyn School and Keele University where he achieved a masters degree in global security studies. After a stint as a defence reporter, he turned to business journalism and since 2001 has held senior editorial positions at some of the UK's biggest newspaper and magazine publishers. Dan contributes articles to broadsheet newspapers including the FT and Guardian, as well as a host of trade titles. In 2008, he set up his own online publishing company dedicated to entrepreneurs. Its first title, LaunchLab.co.uk, launched in November of that year. Dan is an avid observer of business issues and has made a string of television and radio appearances in the UK. He has interviewed more than 1,000 entrepreneurs, politicians and senior lobbyists, including Gordon Brown, William Hague, Sir Ming Campbell, Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, Gordon Ramsay and Peter Jones.
- Author(s)Dan Matthews
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleHarriman Business Essentials
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.