All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionSales and service are being radically redefined like never before. With buyers w in possession of unlimited information, online content is quickly becoming the dominant driver for commerce. Today anyone working in sales or customer service needs to possess entirely new skills. Unfortunately most organizations are still using traditional selling and service models developed for a different time. In this new book by the author of the #1 bestseller The New Rules of Marketing & PR, David Meerman Scott demystifies the new digital commercial landscape and offers inspiring and valuable guidance for anyone t wanting to be left behind. Rich with revealing, first-hand accounts of real businesses that are charting this new territory and finding astounding success a bicycle manufacturer that engages customers with honest and revealing openness; an enterprising network of home basement repair contractors that educates clients with free publications and invative visual software; and an independent physician who provides her patients with online video tes to help them follow detailed medical instructions The New Rules of Sales & Service shows how invative businesses large and small are discovering new opportunities, strengthening customer loyalty, and mastering real-time buyer satisfaction. Among the topics covered in detail: * Why the old rules of sales and service longer work in an always-on world * The new sales cycle and how informative Web content drives the buying process * Providing agile, real-time sales and service 24/7 without letting it rule your life * The importance of defining and understanding the buyer personas * How agile customer service retains existing clients and expands new business * Why content-rich websites motivate interest, establish authority, and drive sales * How social media is transforming the role of salesperson into valued consultant Required reading for any organization that interacts with the public ranging from independent consultants to established large corporations and small businesses to new start-ups and n-profits The New Rules of Sales & Service is the essential guidebook for anyone attempting to navigate the exciting and evolving digital landscape. Note: The New Rules of Sales & Service is neither an update r a sequel to The New Rules of Marketing & PR; rather it complements the earlier book. Each book focuses on and outlines different strategies: Marketing and PR use online content to reach many buyers at once; Sales and Service use online content to reach buyers one at a time. The New Rules of Sales & Service tailors its strategies and tactics to reflect this difference.
- Author BiographyDAVID MEERMAN SCOTT is an internationally acclaimed marketing and sales strategist whose books and blog are must-reads for professionals seeking to generate attention in ways that grow their business. Scott s advice and insights help people, products and organizations stand out, get noticed and capture hearts and minds. He is author or co-author of ten books three are international bestsellers. The New Rules of Marketing & PR, now in its 4th edition, has been translated into 26 languages and is used as a text in hundreds of universities and business schools worldwide. It is a modern business classic with over 350,000 copies sold so far. Scott also authored Real-Time Marketing & PR, a Wall Street Journal bestseller, Newsjacking, and World Wide Rave. He co-authored Marketing the Moon and Marketing Lessons from The Grateful Dead. A graduate of Kenyon College, Scott has lived in New York, Tokyo, Boston, and Hong Kong. He is a marketer in residence and on the board of advisors of HubSpot, and on the board of advisors of ExpertFile, GrabCAD, VisibleGains, GutCheck, and Newstex. He also advises nonprofits and is on the advisory board of the Grateful Dead Archive at UC Santa Cruz, and a member of the digital media advisory board of HeadCount. Check out his blog at www.WebInkNow.com, follow him on Twitter @dmscott, or download his free iPhone or iPad application.
- Author(s)David Meerman Scott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Weight466 g
- Width155 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.