All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated edition spells out what action school personnel should take when faced with specific physical, emotional and behavioral problems. Covering everything from the common cold to trauma, it helps school personnel make decisions that protect student health -- and prevent litigation. Plus, this new third edition offers expanded information on mental health, special education, teen pregnancy, STDs, and more.
- Author BiographyJerry Newton, M.D., Medical Director of the San Antonio Public Schools for over 20 years and former Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Texas Medical School in San Antonio, is the author of the first two editions of The Handbook (1984, 1989). <p>Richard Adams, M.D., Director of Health Services for the Dallas Public Schools and Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, is the author of School Nurse's Survival Guide. <p>Marilyn Marcontel, R.N., is currently Coordinator of Nursing for the Dallas Public Schools and Assistant Clinical Professor of the College of Nursing at Texas Woman's University in Dallas.
- Author(s)Jerry Newton,Marilyn Marcontel,Richard Adams
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.