All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a student science teacher, an NQT, a KS2 co-ordinator or a teacher with some experience, this book is designed to make you a more confident, more kwledgeable and more up-to-date educational professional. Teaching science is hard work, so you cant work harder but everyone can work smarter, or more effectively. This book aims to help you cope by showing you how to work smarter and therefore more effectively. You should learn more about the learning process as it applies to science and your students should be able to do more in the lab, speak more authoritatively about their work and learn more. It explains how a science department is usually organized, including how the students are grouped, how the curriculum is delivered and how to set aims and objectives for the science department as a whole.
- Author BiographyJohn Guttridge is head of the Science College at a West Country School and is a very experienced science teacher. He has guided many young teachers through teaching practice and their first year of teaching. He is married and lives with his wife, who is an ordained Church of England Minister, in the West Country.
- Author(s)John Guttridge
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.