All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLauren Child tells the familiar tale of a less-than-welcome sibling with subtlety, insight, affection, and humor. Elmore Green starts life as an only child, as many children do. He has a room to himself, where he can line up his precious things and body will move them one inch. But one day everything changes. When the new small person comes along, it seems that everybody might like it a bit more than they like Elmore Green. And when the small person kcks over Elmore s things and even licks his jelly-bean collection, Elmore s parents say that he can t be angry because the small person is only small. Elmore wants the small person to go back to wherever it came from. Then, one night, everything changes. . . . In her signature visual style, Lauren Child gets to the heart of a child s evolving emotions about becoming a big brother or sister.
- Author BiographyLauren Child has published many best-selling and award-winning books, including the hugely popular Charlie and Lola and Clarice Bean series and a spin-off series of novels about Ruby Redfort. She has won numerous awards, including the prestigious Kate Greenaway Medal. Lauren Child lives in London.
- Author(s)Lauren Child
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width254 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.