Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Soundtrack brings together leading academic and professional perspectives on the complex relationship between sound and moving images. Former editors of The Soundtrack, Stephen Deutsch, Larry Sider and Dominic Power, bring their expertise to this project, providing a new platform for discourse on how aural elements combine with moving images. The New Soundtrack also encourages writing on more current developments, such as sound installations, computer-based delivery, and the psychology of the interaction of image and sound. The journal has an illustrious Editorial Board containing some of the most prominent people working with sound in the arts and media and the discourse which surrounds it. The New Soundtrack includes contributions from recognised practitioners in the field, including composers, sound designers and directors, giving voice to the development of professional practice, alongside academic contributions.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Stephen Deutsch is Professor of Post-Production at Bournemouth University and Visiting Tutor in Screen Composition at the National Film & Television School. Larry Sider is Director of the School of Sound symposium and former Head of Post-Production at the National Film and Television School. Dominic Power is Head of the Screen Arts at the National Film &Television School and Lecturer at Kingston University.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Soundtrack
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume 5, issue 2
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight113 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDominic Power,Larry Sider,Professor Stephen Deutsch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.