Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA n-calculus based introduction for students studying statistics, business, engineering, health sciences, social sciences, and education. It presents a thorough coverage of statistical techniques and includes numerous examples largely drawn from actual research studies. Little mathematical background is required and explanations of important concepts are based on providing intuition using illustrative figures and numerical examples. The first part shows how statistical methods are used in diverse fields in answering important questions, while part two covers descriptive statistics and considers the organisation and summarisation of data. Parts three to five cover probability, statistical inference, and more advanced statistical techniques.
- Author(s)Jeremy D. Finn,T.W. Anderson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.