All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdopted internationally by business schools, MBA programmes and marketing practitioners alike, The New Strategic Brand Management is simply the reference source for senior strategists, positioning professionals and postgraduate students. Over the years it has t only established a reputation as one of the leading works on brand strategy but also has become synymous with the topic itself. The new edition builds on this impressive reputation and keeps the book at the forefront of strategic brand thinking. Revealing and explaining the latest techniques used by companies worldwide, author Jean-Noel Kapferer covers all the leading issues faced by the brand strategist today, supported by an array of international case studies. With both gravitas and intelligent insight, the book reveals new thinking on topics such as putting culture and content into brands, the impact of private labels, the new dynamics of targeting and the comeback of local brands.
- Author BiographyJean-Noel Kapferer is one of the world's foremost thought leaders on luxury brands. An active researcher, he is an HEC Paris graduate and holds a PhD from Northwestern University's Kellogg Business School. Kapferer is author of Kapferer on Luxury and co-author of The Luxury Strategy (both published by Kogan Page) and has written many seminal articles. He is a sought after speaker, leading seminars on luxury worldwide at institutions including HEC Paris, Tsing Hua University Beijing, Seoul Luxury Business Institute and LBI Shanghai. He is also advisor to the president of Inseec Business School (Paris).
- Author(s)Jean Noel Kapferer
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight986 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.