All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a thoroughly researched guide to the latest biomedical research and a breakthrough treatment plan. Written by the leading authority on hormone receptors and prostate cancer, this book reveals the surprising truth about how you can prevent and treat breast cancer, prostate cancer, and Alzheimer's with testosterone. For decades doctors have sought to combat prostate cancer under the mistaken assumption testosterone fueled its growth. But the latest research into bio-identical hormones has caused a seismic shift in thinking and offers new hope. Similar breakthroughs fir fighting both Alzheimer's and breast cancer have followed close on the heels of these revelations. This thoroughly researched guide to the latest biomedical research is a must-read for medical professionals and anyone concerned about their health and the health of their loved ones.
- Author BiographyEdward Friedman is regarded as the world's foremost authority in models explaining how hormone receptors affect prostate cancer.
- Author(s)Edward Friedman
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.