All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Book of the Year 2016 in the Daily Telegraph and The Guardian. This modern vegetarian bible has 200 recipes for tempting food which will make you feel amazing. Alice Hart is a food expert and an incredible cook. Delicious and healthy vegetarian recipes are intrinsic to her cooking (t that the odd indulgence doesn't feature). Alice cooks colourful and natural ingredients with taste and enjoyment in mind. This book covers a wide range of urishing, vegetarian food, featuring chapters on Mornings, Grazing, Quick, Thrifty, Gatherings, Grains, Raw-ish and Afters. With recipes from a raw Thai salad to hearty quesadillas to a vegan chocolate layer cake, this book will speak to everyone who loves delicious, feel-good food.
- Author BiographyAlice Hart is an established and experienced UK-based food writer, food stylist, chef and cookbook author. Her vibrant, seasonal vegetarian recipes celebrate wholefoods, spices and herb by the handful. This is her second vegetarian cookbook. Alice lives by the sea.
- Author(s)Alice Hart
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSquare Peg
- Weight1348 g
- Width196 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.