All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe New World of Health Promotion: New Program Development, Implementation, and Evaluation uses the concepts of epidemiology and collaboration to define the real causes of chronic diseases. The book provides practitioners and students with a methodology to develop cost-effective programs to better inform the population of how to prevent these diseases and their expensive complications. Health care workers and health educators will find that this essential text provides them with the necessary skills to develop, implement, and evaluate health promotion programs.
- Author(s)Bernard J. Healey,Jr.
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.