All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Yiddish Kitchen is a modern take on the great Jewish cooking tradition. It's a lifesaver for Jewish home cooks around the world who have cut processed grains and/or dairy from their diets. With 100 traditional Jewish foods adapted for the Paleo diet, photos to go with each and bonus practical guides, readers will enjoy the holidays and everyday meals stress-free. Some example recipes in the book are grain-free Challah, Matzo Balls, Sweet3 Potato Latkes, Smoked Squash Hummus, Everything Bagels with Cashew Cream Cheese and Blintzes with Blueberry Topping. Of course, you don't have to be Jewish to love homemade bagels or matzo ball soup, so even L n-Jewish readers will enjoy the variety of Paleo and gluten-free dishes. Authors Simone Miller and Jennifer Robins are well established in the Paleo cooking community. Miller is the author of the bestselling Zenbelly Cookbook and Robins is the author of forthcoming Down South Paleo. Simone and Jennifer released an ebook version of The New Yiddish Kitchen mid-December 2015 and it sold over 1,000copies quickly with a positive response from their readers. The new print book will have twice the number of recipes2 and photos, and the original ebook was taken off the market after Passover in April 2015. No Jewish grandmother or mother will want to miss out on this essential, fun cookbook.
- Author BiographySimone Miller is the chef and owner of Zenbelly Catering, a 100% gluten-free, Paleo-focused catering company, and she shares her favorite recipes on her blog ZenBelly.com. She is the author of T he Zenbelly Cookbook: An Epicurean s Guide to Paleo Cuisine and lives in San Francisco, California.Jennifer Robins is the founder of the popular food blog Predominantly Paleo and the author of Down South Paleo. She turned to whole foods following a life-altering health crisis and no help from traditional treatments. Her challenge resulted in finding creative ways to combine real ingredients to taste like old favorites. She currently lives in Arlington, Virginia until the next Air Force adventure begins!
- Author(s)Jennifer Robins,Simone Miller
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight1021 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.25Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.