All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSipping a cup of tea and enjoying an easy New York Times crossword puzzle is one of life's simple pleasures. This second volume of our new Coffee and Crosswords series, Tea Time Tuesday, collects all your favorite easy Tuesday puzzles. Features: * Seventy five of the Times's easy Tuesday crosswords * Convenient trade paperback for easy transport* Edited by Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Date of Publication06/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight157 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.