All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionCuddle up with light and easy crosswords! There's better way to spend a lazy day relaxing with New York Times crossword puzzles. Features: -Seventy-five fun, easy crosswords from The New York Times -Portable format is perfect for travel or solving at home-Edited by the biggest name in crosswords, Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleNew York Times Crossword Puzzle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.