All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionEasy to solve . . . hard to resist! Monday might t be your favorite day to head to the office but if you're a crossword solver who enjoys the Times ' easiest puzzles, you can't wait for Monday to roll around. This first volume of our new series collects all your favorite start-of-the-week puzzles in one attractive, portable package. Features: * Seventy five of the Times's Monday crosswords, their easiest of the week * Convenient trade paperback for easy transport* The #1 names in crosswords: The New York Times and Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Date of Publication20/03/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.