All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe biggest, best crosswords in a small, convenient package!Since 1942, the New York Times Sunday crossword has been a beloved weekend tradition for hundreds of millions of solvers. Now, for the first time, seventy-five of the greatest Sunday puzzles from legendary editor Will Shortz are available in a compact volume, easy to carry in a handbag, briefcase, or backpack. So whether you're a longtime fan of the Sunday crossword or have never given it a whirl, you'll find these puzzles-each packed full of inventive clues, themes, titles, and jokes-perfect for a lazy Sunday afteron.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Date of Publication23/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.