All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a wide range of distinctive New Zealand words and phrases, along with up-to-date coverage of the general, internationally shared English vocabulary. This large paperback dictionary offers all the benefits of a traditional dictionary, but also includes several encyclopaedic entries.
- Author BiographyTony Deverson is the Senior Editor of the New Zealand Dictionary Centre, at Victoria University of Wellington and (retired) Associate Professor in the Department of English at the University of Canterbury, where he taught from 1966 to 2001.
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication17/04/2006
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2006
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight773 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byTony Deverson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.