All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionEssential coverage of everything you need to kw aboutThe new iPad The popularity of the iPad is seemingly unstoppable and if you've decided to get in the iPad game, this handy guide is must-have reading. This easy-to-understand resource shares tips, tricks, and advice, to help you get the most out of your ultraportable tablet device. You'll learn how to maximize features of The new iPad such as the beautiful Retina display, multitouch screen, 5MP camera, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi +4G capability, eReader functionality, and much more. Shows you how to surf the web, watch movies and TV, listen to music, read books, play games, create presentations, edit documents, manage contacts, organize photos, update spreadsheets, and more Covers how to use and troubleshoot the latest iOS Features Genius icons to show you the smartest way to do things Helps save you time and avoid hassles as you get up to speed The new iPad Portable Genius presents you with accessible, useful information so that you can start confidently using your new iPad today!
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries has written more than 70 books that have sold more than four million copies worldwide. Paul is also the proprietor of Word Spy (www.wordspy.com), a website that tracks new words and phrases. He encourages everyone to drop by his personal website at www.mcfedries.com, or to follow him on Twitter at www.twitter.com/paulmcf.
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitlePortable Genius
- Place of PublicationQueensland
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/11/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width162 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- elyasretep11 Aug, 2012by
A book for all levels of expertise. Good value for money.
I am competent with my second iPad but realise there is so much more to it than I am aware of. It is written with the new comer in mind. Is easy to read and I have now re-read it three times, as my expertise improves and each time learn something more. It is not possible to take it all in first time thru. I would not hesitate to recommend it to all except the expert. There are several very good publications available but this seems to cover all bases in an easy to read manner. A couple of other books are rather cumbersome, whereas this is very compact.