All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe fully-updated sixth edition of this popular and well-established textbook offers nurses, medical students, doctors and other health professionals a method of learning neonatology. Explains the latest method of care where a gentle approach is used and the nurse is pivotal. Provides the most recent information on infection and tes the reduction of HIV transmission from mother to child. Prolonged breast-feeding is encouraged and several methods of breast milk pasteurisation are described. Recommends the latest approach to care of premature infants. Provides information on less common disorders and contains updated information on recent gene discoveries, particularly in musculoskeletal and skin disorders.
- Author BiographyVincent Harrison is an emeritus associate professor at the school of child and adolescent health at the University of Cape Town. He is the author of Handbook of Paediatrics.
- Author(s)V. Harrison
- PublisherJuta & Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationKenwyn
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJuta Legal and Academic Publishers
- Weight122 g
- Width244 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement6th ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.