CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionThere are some things beyond the ability of science to explain. Energy healing practitioner Helen Simons longs for validation from the general public, who largely regard her work as fraudulent. History of science professor David Michaels struggles with his faith following the sudden death of his wife. In the late 1600s, Isaac Newton pursued alchemy to recapture lost kwledge and to understand the mystery of life. Helen inherits an unkwn set of letters written by Newton that reveal a monumental discovery in 1693, which resulted in his temporary madness. Upon his death in 1727, Newton's descendants hid the written copy of his secret, contrary to his wish that they be burned to protect his image. Together, Helen and David follow clues to the contemporary location of Newton's discovery, pursued by an antagonist who would see the secret destroyed. Based on historical documents, The Newton Secret bridges science, faith and life.
- Author BiographyEric M. Howe, Ph.D. has been a college professor of science education for 15 years, having published in academic journals on the use of the history and philosophy of science to teach students about the nature of science.
- Author(s)Dr Eric M Howe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.