All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Friedman offers a lucid forecast of the changes we can expect around the world during the 21st century. He explains where and why future wars will erupt (and how they will be fought), which nations will gain and lose ecomic and political power, and how new techlogies and cultural trends will alter the way we live. Drawing on history and geopolitical patterns dating back hundreds of years, Friedman shows that we are w, for the first time in half a millennium, at the dawn of a new era, with changes in store, including: the US-jihadist war will conclude, to be replaced by a second full-blown cold war with Russia; and China will undergo a major extended internal crisis, and Mexico will emerge as an important world power.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)George Friedman
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight260 g
- Width128 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.