CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the memoirs and trials of a candidate trying to get into the public life. It's a memoir of a program working hard to get financing from any entity, and it's about a candidate working hard to bring fundamental change to how people treat or is treated in politics. Whereas a fundamental change can come about it was written and seen in the eyes of Omar Dyer. During 2009, he out campaigned Jon S. Corzine and help the feds search and find where the corruption would be in New Jersey's hardest county: Hudson County.
- Author BiographyThis is a pen name of an author that is an online blogger. Omar Dyer created this pen name in 2007, and in a couple of years he grew that pen name to be on the levels of Harry Potter, and Mark Twain.
- Author(s)Omar Lomant Dyer,The Fan Nj
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.