The Next Happy: Let Go of the Life You Planned and Find a New Way Forward by Tracey Cleantis (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.02+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the best option is to let go of the life you planned for yourself and find a new path, a world of possibilities can surprisingly open up. Learn whether it is time to let go, and, if so, how to move through your grief and find your way forward in The Next Happy. If you believe, you can do anything. Although well-meaning, these intended words of inspiration can make us feel like failures. The reality is that matter how positive our outlook or how tenacious our approach, our dreams simply do t always come true - and there is thing we can do about it. After multiple fertility treatments and years of hardship in her pursuit to have a child, Tracey Cleantis was forced to face this reality head-on. Yet, through this process and her work counseling hundreds of clients through the loss of their goals and aspirations, she discovered one simple truth: sometimes there comes a time when the smartest, healthiest, and sanest thing to do is to let go of the original plan in order to find a new way toward happiness. And with this critical shift, a world of possibilities opens up to us. New, tangible dreams take shape. In The Next Happy, Cleantis offers a roadmap for that journey, teaching you how to:* Face the possibility of letting go of a dream that isn't working.* Accept and face sadness, anger, and shame.* Understand the true reasons why you wanted what you wanted and the real-life causes for why you didn't get it.* Ask the questions that will let you move on and set realistic goals for finding a new way forward. With down-to-earth wisdom and humour, this enlightening counterpoint to the popular self-help tion to follow your dream, matter what it takes provides the guidance and support to help you decide whether it is time to give up an impossible dream and, if so, move through your grief and discover the next happy.
- Author BiographyTracey Cleantis holds a master's degree in marriage and family counselling and has built a reputation as an expert on healing losses through her popular blog, and her writings for the Huffington Post. She also has had interviews and advice featured in articles in Psychologies Magazine, Redbook, and on Fox News Boston, among others. Social Media and Online: http://www.traceycleantis.com/ and http://www.traceycleantis.com/blog// Twitter https://twitter.com/traceycleantis Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TraceyCleantis Pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/traceycleantis/
- Author(s)Tracey Cleantis
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.