All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Adventures of Harry and Paul continue! Paul John Hausleben's first full-length vel, is the vel that many readers and critics consider his masterpiece of storytelling. A few short years after its release, The Night Always Comes is a reader's favorite and is w considered a classic, with heart-warming story lines laced with the author's extraordinary flair for humor, and his wide assortment of fascinating characters. The Night Always Comes is a humorous, touching and heartwarming tale, of two boyhood friends growing up from teenagers into manhood in the 1970s in rthern New Jersey. The vel tells of all the quirky adventures of two special young men, their strange and fun-filled families, aspiring careers, the women they grow to love, and how they faced the wonderful, as well as the difficult, aspects of life together.
- Author BiographyIt is difficult to classify the work of Paul John Hausleben. One critic's words might be the best description so far, when he wrote, Mr. Hausleben is a myriad of storytelling adventures. When Mr. Hausleben writes humor, he is today's Jean Shepherd. When he dabbles in emotions, drama, fantasy or the other genres that he ventures into, then he is impossible to classify. His now, seemingly endless cast of characters has become almost 'Dickens-like.' He is indeed; a master storyteller and that might be the best description of all. If you are lucky enough to meet Paul John Hausleben in person and have a chance to sit and speak with him, then we can guarantee that it will be a magical experience. If your luck is exceptional and you are able to lure him into a story or two, then it will be forever memorable. As many people have said, you will not meet a better storyteller. Paul himself will tell you that he is not an author, he will insist in saying that he is just a storyteller. His mission is to continue to write and tell stories to warm your heart, make you laugh, and sometimes make you cry - just a little. Most of all, he deals in memories, and helping you to also remember the good times of your own life, and the special people who touched you along the way. Paul was born and raised in Paterson, and then nearby Haledon, New Jersey, and began writing at an early age. He revisited a writing career later in his life, and he now is the author of a number of novels, compilations, short stories and other works. Most of his work, touches upon nostalgic remembrances of simpler times, and tells the stories of heartfelt, humorous, and special human relationships. Other than writing, among many careers both paid and unpaid, he is a former semi-professional hockey goaltender, a music fan and music reviewer, an avid sports fan, photographer and amateur radio operator. He now resides in Somewhere, U.S.A., but his heart always remains along Belmont Avenue in good old Paterson, and Haledon, New Jersey.
- Author(s)MR Paul John Hausleben
- PublisherPaul John Hausleben
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaul John Hausleben
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.