All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Night Before My Birthday captures all the excitement and anticipation that every child experiences in the lead-up to their special day. The decorations are up, the table is set, and the food is ready - but what happens when there is an ice cream emergency? Once again Natasha Wing has written a story that is sure to appeal to every child getting ready for a birthday. The book is told by and seen through the eyes of the birthday child, so it is gender neutral and a fun gift for any birthday girl or boy.
- Author BiographyNatasha Wing was born in Milford, Connecticut, and now lives in Fort Collins, Colorado. After graduating from Arizona State University she married Daniel Wing and worked in advertising for a number of years. It wasn't until 1991 that she decided to write children's books. Luckily she sold her first book within six months and has been writing children's books and articles ever since.
- Author(s)Natasha Wing
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width204 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Sewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.