All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the night before preschool, and a little boy named Billy is so nervous he can't fall asleep. The friends he makes the next day at school give him a reason t to sleep the next night, either: he's too excited about going back! The book's simple rhyming text and sweet illustrations will soothe any child's fears about the first day of school.
- Author BiographyNatasha Wing was born in Milford, Connecticut in 1960. At the age of 20 she moved to Arizona where she finished college at Arizona State University in 1982 with a B.S. in Advertising. In 1988 she married Daniel Wing and moved to Northern California where she worked in advertising for a number of years.It wasn't until 1991 that she decided to write children's books. Luckily she sold her first book, <b>Hippity Hop, Frog on Top</b>, within 6 months and has been writing children's books and articles ever since. Her second book, <b>Jalapeno Bagels</b>, came out in June 1996 with Atheneum Books. <b>The Night Before Easter</b>, was published with Putnam All Aboard Books. She has also been published in <i>Humpty Dumpty's Magazine</i>, <i>Girls' Life</i>, and <i>Hopscotch for Girls</i>, and has two recipes in <i>Writers in the Kitchen</i>.</p><i>From the Trade Paperback edition.</i>
- Author(s)Natasha Wing
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintG.P.Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers'
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width187 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.