All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description-Reading these poems is an uncanny experience. . . . We enter into this book alert to possibility, and leave kwing how asleep we've been.---Nick FlynnOf all the meanings of exposed I think my favoriteis the raw nerve shivering bug-like in the lamp lightwhile the surgeon arranges his dainty knives.You can get close to that. You can brushits wriggling limb and hear the scream.You can lie there on the table, say, -little nerve oh nerve it'llbe all right; therethere, there there.
- Author BiographySean Bishop: Sean Bishop is a recipient of the Poetry Foundation's Ruth Lilly Poetry Fellowship and the Wisconsin Institute for Creative Writing's Diane Middlebrook Poetry Fellowship. He coordinates the MFA and Fellowship programs in creative writing at the University of Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Sean Bishop
- PublisherSarabande Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleKathryn A. Morton Prize in Poetry
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSarabande Books
- Weight122 g
- Width166 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.