All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionAirman Gary Beggs wanted to escape the hot desert of Libya where he was stationed in 1964, so he took a thirty-day leave to go to England. While he wanted a break from the ise, sweat, and sand, what he looked forward to most was flirting with English-speaking women for a change preferably good-looking ones. By some type of godly intervention, he ended up in Denmark where he met a young Danish woman named Karin in a cafe. Even though she was with ather man, he knew he had to get to kw her better. When Karin suddenly disappeared, a frustrated Beggs decided to leave Denmark for good. After he went to the ship that would take him away, he saw a sign that read, Ferry to Malmo, but it should have read, You are leaving the land of fables and fairy tales by Hans Christian Anderson and are w entering the twilight zone. Beggs looks back at a series of decisions that led to romance, intrigue, mystery, suspense, love, and every other emotion he could have imagined in The Nightstand Notes a true story filled with miracles, highs, and lows.
- Author(s)Gary Beggs
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.