Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in the TimeLine series, The Ninth Cube is a science thriller that explores a surreal bending of fate, tragedy, and happenstance. Filled with drama and profound insight, author Victor Grippi creates a modern day fable of personal limits and the quest to solve the mystery of life. The brilliant physicist Dr. Daniel Lamb unveils the secrets of what lies beyond the fourth dimension-and how it can be used for time travel. In a rush of action, one thing is certain: time travel proves to be unnatural and incredibly dangerous when the techlogy falls into the hands of a ruthless band of terrorists. As the fate of the world hangs in the balance, Daniel and his team of top-tch scientists, including the lovely and intelligent Tanya, enlists the help of The Knights Templar and Albert Einstein. Daniel is ultimately faced with a horrible dilemma as he tries to save the woman he loves. Based on the science of Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku, and Carl Sagan.
- Author BiographyVictor Grippi is a screenwriter and novelist with a background in computer science. Known for mixing literary style with speculative science fiction; The Ninth Cube is the culmination of a lifetime of scientific study and inquiry. The goal of his debut novel, and as a writer, is to inspire and expand the boundaries of his readers by asking the big what if questions. He lives in Los Angeles California where he continues to explore the depths of his imagination.
- Author(s)Victor Grippi
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.