All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionQuick satisfying meals that turn up the flavor--not the heat! Whether one is looking to make a quick-and-easy breakfast, bag lunch, hearty dinner, or even a delectable dessert, it's possible to keep stress level and kitchen temperature low. This book contains recipes for appetizing entrees like salmon mango cerviche, teriyaki tofu wraps, peach prosciutto salad, and marinated shrimp tacos. It also includes smaller treats such as nutty bars, peach yogurt oatmeal, and fresh fruit smoothies, as well as no-bake sweets like mini cherry cheesecake, peanut butter pie, and raspberry mint frozen yogurt. Plus, there's no need to go shopping, thanks to the author's creative recipes that transform leftovers like roasted chicken into chipotle chicken taco salad or chicken and guacamole tostadas. Forget slaving away all day at a hot stove--when the weather gets warm and times get rough this guide makes it a snap to whip up tasty, no-fuss dishes that everyone but the oven will enjoy.
- Author BiographyMatthew Kadey is a registered dietitian, freelance nutrition writer and recipe developer. His recipes, as well as his nutrition and travel articles, have appeared in dozens of publications including Men's Health, Women's Health, Shape, Men's Journal, Vegetarian Times, Runner's World, Bicycling and Fit Pregnancy. He is the author of the cookbook Muffin Tin Chef.
- Author(s)Matt Kadey
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note75 color photos
- Weight328 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.