All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis Book Gives You 12 Astonishingly Simple, Foolproof Steps to Greater Growth, Cash Flow and Profitability Building and running a small business involves a lot of hard work and brings many challenges but it can be very rewarding if you follow the right strategies. Achieving success seems to demand that you master a whole range of different areas and most small business owners don't have the time or resources to become experts in all of those areas. The No Holds Barred, Candid Talk About Small Business Success in Central Florida was written by Dan Henn, CPA to provide helpful advice in many of the key areas, including: -Different options for starting a business and how to choose the right one for your needs -How to write business plans that get results -Year-round tax strategies to save you money -Tips on growing your business sensibly and profitably while keeping a healthy cash flow -How and where to get the money you need to grow -How to easily keep records that help you take control of your business and how to make sense of the numbers that matter -Fringe benefits and insurance - what you need to do and what you should do for best results. -Planning the exit - looking ahead to leaving your business The book is written in a -nsense, step-by-step style that makes it easy to find the information you need wherever you are in the process. Whether you are just starting out in building a business or looking to get the best out of one that has been established a long time, you'll find it invaluable to have The No Holds Barred, Candid Talk About Small Business Success in Central Florida close at hand.
- Author BiographyDan Henn is a CPA who enjoys seeing others succeed financially and in all areas of their lives, being especially gratified when they do so based on his advice, encouragement and support. He has more than 20 years' experience advising clients on their finances, having worked both in large global accounting firms and more recently with his own practice. Dan is actively involved in IRS tax resolution, comprehensive tax planning and preparation of tax returns for corporations, partnerships and individuals. He has worked on many issues related to tax consulting, IRS representation, payroll, sales tax and multi-state income taxation. He set up his own practice because he was unhappy working for the larger firms, becoming tired of the politics and pettiness. He says: Running my own practice makes me master of my own destiny and allows me to be more passionate, caring, and attentive to my clients. I treat them as I would want to be treated. I treat everyone in a supportive and non-judgmental manner. I give them peace of mind and help them sleep better at night. Outside business, Dan is married with two daughters who have been home-schooled since day one. He is active in church activities and is a sport enthusiast, enjoying watching both American football and European soccer. He also enjoys woodworking, spending time with his family and travelling with them. Dan comments: As a parent, I discovered a passion for a sport that I did not play as a kid. I have become involved in coaching soccer and coached my daughters from age 6 through 17. I even became a soccer referee and liked that as well. Dan was awarded Speaker of the Year in 2009 by the Florida Institute of CPAs for his talks to local high school students about becoming a CPA. He says, As a business owner myself for five years now, I feel better able to service my clients as I have the same experience of being in the trenches as they do. Commenting on the book he says, I hope this will help more business owners succeed, give them encouragement to move forward, and ensure they are not afraid to seek advice when it is needed.
- Author(s)Daniel Henn Cpa
- PublisherDan Henn, CPA, Pa
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDan Henn, CPA, Pa
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.