All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe No-Nonsense Guide to Equality discusses the positive effects that equality can have, using examples and case studies from across the globe, including many from the UK. It examines the lessons of history and covers race, gender and ethnicity, age, and wealth. Danny Dorling considers, realistically, just how equal it is possible to be, the challenges we face, and the factors that will lead to greater equality for all.
- Author BiographyDanny Dorling is professor of human geography at the University of Sheffield. He has written extensively about the widening gap between rich and poor and his work regularly appears in the Guardian, UK. He is author of several books including Injustice: Why social inequality persists and The Atlas of the Real World.
- Author(s)Danny Dorling
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, charts, graphs
- Weight158 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.