All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionPopulation has always been an emotive topic. Understandably - it's about sex, birth and death. It's about food, money, culture and religion. And it's also a political hot potato that sprouts myths by the minute. This book takes a level-headed look at what the numbers and projections really mean; why women in most parts of the world are having fewer children; what will happen to our societies as we all live longer; and what having babies has to do with climate change.
- Author BiographyVanessa Baird has been co-editor at New Internationalist magazine since 1986. Previous books include, as compiler and editor, Eye to Eye Women and The No-Nonsense Guide to Sexual Diversity.
- Author(s)Vanessa Baird
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2011
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Content Noteb&w charts and graphs
- Weight136 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains 20 copies of Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.